- This event has passed.
November 25 @ 8:00 am - 12:30 pm
- We hold this training on a demand basis.
- The classroom session runs approx. 2 to 3 hours, followed by hands-on practical
training and evaluations.
- We cover both wheeled & track mounted units.
- This training meets Workplace Health & Safety Regulations made under Section
82 of the Nova Scotia Occupational Health & Safety Act: Part 7, section 81 (1)
and (2), the CSA B335-15 Standard B335-15 “Safety Standard for Lift Trucks”, as
well as the ANSI B56.6 “Standard for Rough Terrain Lift Trucks”.
- $175 per person and is valid for 3 years from the date of issue.
- Other classes of equipment (Front End Loader, Articulating Loader, Mini
Excavator) are available by special request.