Aerial Lift Operator Safety Training
December 8 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
- We offer this training (Scissors & boom lifts) weekly on Tuesdays & Thursdays.
- The classroom session runs from 11:00am-1:00pm, with practical after.
- Participants will operate and qualify on a scissor lift & a boom lift.
- This training follows the Workplace Health & Safety Regulations made under
Section 82 of the Nova Scotia Occupational Health & Safety Act: Part 23, Section
23.13, and the CSA B354 Standards for Elevating Work Platforms.
- $175 per person and is valid for 3 years from the date of issue
- If you chose to do the Fall Protection and Aerial Lift in the same day, we offer a combo
price of $250.00 + HST per person.
Please note: Successful completion of Fall Protection training is a prerequisite to Elevating Work Platform operation.