Scaffolding Safety Training (Erecting & Dismantling)
November 22, 2021 @ 8:00 am - 1:30 pm
- We offer this training monthly (normally the last Wednesday).
- The classroom session runs approx. 2 to 3 hours, followed by hands-on practical
training and evaluations.
- This course follows the Workplace Health & Safety Regulations made under Part
23 of the Nova Scotia Occupational Health & Safety Act Scaffolds, as well as the
CSA Z797 standard “Codes of Practice for Scaffold”.
- Participants will learn industry best practices and hazards that come with erecting, dismantling
and using end frame scaffold, including inspection and hands on demonstrations
for equipment required.
- $175 per person and is valid for 3 years from the date of issue.