Forklift Operator Safety Training
New Brunswick / PEI
February 9 @ 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
- We offer this training bi-weekly every other Wednesday.
- The classroom session runs from 8:00am to 12:00pm and covers Sit-Down,
Counterbalanced, Internal Combustion Powered forklifts (class 5).
- Practical evaluations follow at 12:30pm until approximately 3:00pm.
- This training is designed to meet Workplace Health & Safety Regulations made
under Section 82 of the Nova Scotia Occupational Health & Safety Act Part 7,
section 81, the CSA B335-15 Standard B335-15 “Safety Standard for Lift
- $175 per person and is valid for 3 years from the date of issue.
- Other Classes of Lift Truck (Class 2 Reach, Class 3 Pallet Jack, Skid Steer
Loader, etc.) are available by special request.