Confined Space Entry & Monitor Awareness Training
October 15, 2021 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
- We offer this training monthly (normally the last Wednesday).
- The classroom session runs approx. 3 to 4 hours.
- This course follows the Workplace Health & Safety Regulations made under
Section 82 of the Nova Scotia Occupational Health & Safety Act: Part 12,
Confined Space Entry.
- Participants will learn safety regulations and hazards that come with entering
confined spaces, including inspection and hands on demonstrations for
equipment required for confined space entry.
- $125 per person and is valid for 2 years from the date of issue.