- This event has passed.
Bucket Truck Training
August 20 @ 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
- We offer Bucket Truck training on a demand basis.
- The classroom session runs approx. 3 hours, with practical evaluations following.
- We cover both Van & Truck mounted Bucket Trucks.
- This training has been designed to meet Workplace Health & Safety Regulations,
made under Section 82 of the Nova Scotia Occupational Health & Safety
Act: Part 23, Section 23.13, as well as the CSA C225-20 Standard for Vehicle
Mounted Aerial Devices.
- $175 per person and is valid for 3 years from the date of issue.Please note: Successful completion of Fall Protection training is a prerequisite Bucket Truck Training which can also be offered on the same day at a combo rate.